Learn how to create the outline of your signature book,
in just 5 days
Jeff Rich once said, “A goal without a plan is just a wish”
and so my goal for you this week is that you create the outline of your signature book.
Over 5 days, we’re going to take your book idea and plan it out, one day at a time so that at the end of 5 days you’ll:
- get clear on what your bestselling book topic should be
- analyze the current market, and your competitors
- come up with your book title
- mindmap out your book chapters
- set your intentions to get your book written.
By the end of the challenge, you’ll have the basic structure of your book sorted and be ready to get writing. I’ll even throw in a basic book template for when you’ve finished your first draft!
Join the challenge
To join the challenge, just enter your name and email address.
Once you've confirmed that you're in, you'll get a welcome message from me. The day before the challenge begins, you'll then be sent a message with details of:
- the link to the zoom calls
- how to download the course workbook
- how to access your free book template
- the link to my Facebook group where the replays are uploaded later, along with any resources mentioned.
If you’d like me to create a bespoke template just for you, that is copyrighted to you and will not be available to anyone else, then please get in touch. We can have a chat about your requirements and then I can give you a quote, payment options and an expected delivery date.
Alternatively, if you’d like to work with me to help create the layout and structure for your book and have some additional coaching to help you get it finished, then we could sort that out for you too.
Just click here schedule a call.