Learn how to publish a book from scratch, in just 5 days!!!
Emily Dickinson once said, “Whenever a thing is done for the first time, it releases a little demon”
and so my goal for you this week is that you release that little publishing demon.
To do this, I’m offering free over-the-shoulder training showing you how to build a book from scratch and then publish it. Over 5 days you’ll learn:
- 10+ kinds of books that you could publish on Amazon
- 2 things you need to publish a book
- how to make your own book covers for free, but why you shouldn’t
- 3 steps to build any print book
- 3 things you must do BEFORE you publish your book
- how to publish your book on Amazon in less than an hour.
What you’ll get is 5 hours of free training, a download and an invitation to my free Facebook group.
So, whatever type of book you have in mind, join me for 5 days of fun and intense learning, and let’s turn you into a published author.
Join the challenge
To join the challenge, just enter your name and email address.
Once you've confirmed that you're in, you'll get a welcome message from me. The day before the challenge begins, you'll then be sent a message with details of:
- the link to the zoom calls
- how to download the course workbook
- your discount voucher to buy one of my book templates for free
- the link to my Facebook group where the replays are uploaded later, along with any resources mentioned.
. This is the book that I created from scratch and published live last time I ran this course.
- On Monday, I was given the challenge of creating a sunflower themed gratitude journal.
- On Tuesday, I sourced some sunflower images and created the basic book cover for my book.
- On Wednesday, I built the book insert for my book.
- On Thursday, we talked about proofreading and editing your book. In the background, I checked my book insert and book covers.
- On Friday, I uploaded the book onto Amazon KDP, live.
It was available to buy from Amazon around 1 week later.
Click on the image, check out the details and see what you think. If you think you can do better, then yes you can. I did this in just 5 days. Once you understand the process, you can take your time and publish a great book.
If you’d like me to create a bespoke template just for you, that is copyrighted to you and will not be available to anyone else, then please get in touch. We can have a chat about your requirements and then I can give you a quote, payment options and an expected delivery date.
Alternatively, if you’d like to work with me to help create the layout and structure for your book and have some additional coaching to help you get it finished, then we could sort that out for you too.
Just click here schedule a call.