Normally, I would set goals at the beginning of the year, and I did. But my change in circumstances means I now have more time to work towards the goals that are important to me. So now I’m setting some new goals. I call it Project: Get a Life!
This month, the main goals is to change dads former bedroom into a place my son can work in peace.
To do this we want to:
- paint the room
- replace the carpet
- remove the wardrobe and dressing table
- add a wall of bookcases, a desk and reclining chair
- add pictures and posters
- my son has 2 adventure camp weeks booked
- he wants to learn how to knit and Japanese
- we will meet up with other home schooling families at least twice during the month
- make progress on my sons reading, working through the Toe by Toe book
- visit at least 1 heritage site
- complete at least 4 experiments
This month, my main goal is to increase my activity. I’ve been mainly housebound for the last year, so some fresh air and long walks would be good. I also want to increase my vegetable in take. One change at a time.
This month, I want to practice self-healing. I have completed numerous courses on Reiki, but with all the pollen around, my asthma has kept flaring up and I couldn’t practice as much as I wanted.
I also want to:
- develop my knowledge around crystal healing
- complete my angel practitioner course.
- attend a workshop on bio energy, with the intent of potentially doing a diploma in this area.
Whilst I’m taking time out to deal with my grief and my dad’s estate, this month I want to:
- get clear on what my business will involve, my core message and how I can help my clients
- create the business framework I want to make this work
- set up my healing room. This will largely involve packing up and removing dad’s things.
- start blogging again, writing one blog post a week
- develop one email opt in, publish it and start building a new email list
- re-publish my Facebook page
I have already signed up to attend a number of different networking events, allowing me to get out and meet people again. I have also signed up to a money mastermind business group on Facebook.
My main goal this month is to reduce my spending and develop a budget that I can work with, and stick to. This will clarify how much my business will need to bring in, in due course.
One of the fun goals I want to achieve this month is to ride a segway. There is a place not far from us that does this, but we’ve never had the opportunity. I also want to knit a scarf with my son and read a couple of books.
So these are my new goals for this month. The joy of being a life coach is that I know I can make them happen. Project: Get a Life begins!